Thursday, January 27, 2005

my achievements so far..:P

okay, my achievements so far.. altho they're all like ASAP stuff..:
  • called uni, but got the voice message instead, so i emailed the faculty about the COE n the cross-institutional thingy. got referred to the international office about the COE, n they prefer to do the 'paperwork' in person for the cross-insti matter. not fully completed, but got some results so far. there are 2 matters here already, not just 1!
  • took my pants to the tailors!! to be altered at rm10 a piece, bl**dy ex! lu had it even worse, she got 5 pairs to alter, while i only had 2.. keke
  • i bought 2 more tops today!! yay.. altho they were just simple day-to-day tops. not quite the flattering type i was hopin.. but still.. :)
  • shuyi told me a nicer place to have bakuteh than the nan hua yuan restaurant, which was fabulous. haven't found out where else has nice food.. :/
  • threw away my expired skin care n cosmetic products!! double yay!! tho my room n cupboard didn't seem any tidier..

aikz... i just found out.. i've only done like 6 out of 10 things i listed on my last post.. hehe haven't even found out where my darlin's hotel is.. goodness.. aikz.. i better do it tmr.. ASAP.. well, i'm thinkin of collecting my passport tmr mornin, if i could wake up, but i have to!!! plz somebody wake me up.. i WAS thinkin of collectin my passport today, but i just lagged n lagged n lagged....

my baby's comin to KL tmr.. today, to be exact.. i haven't seen him in over a month.. i miss him so much, i'm so excited.. dat's partly y i'm still up here so late.. anyway.. oh, yeah.. the time for the last post has to be backwarded 3 hours.. coz this time is set to the australian eastern standard time.. AEST.. i'll backward this one to the KL time, just so it would be clearer. anyway, my darlin will wear a blue shirt (dat i bought for him) and bermudas.. wat should i wear tmr?? uhm.. i haven't gone thru my wardrobe yet.. i think u guyz can sense my excitement thru my typin.. well, i better bring it down a lil.. wat should i bring to genting with me??!! should i even be bringing makeup?? i think i should, at least. well, i hope i get to shop a bit more here n there... clothes especially.. i'm tryin to get a dress for my cousin's weddin, tried urban & co today, to no avail.. voir had some nice clothes, but they're either too expensive, or they're not flatterin enough..

i want somethin simple in design, not so simple in its material, very soft material (to give the floating-like-an-angel effect), about knee-length and of course fits me like a tailored dress. haha, sounds hard.. oh well, good luck to me in findin it.. oh, n one very important point about the dress, it doesn't have to cost a bomb.. i've bombarded myself with loads of guilt from buyin so much clothes already.. but i still don't think i have enough things to wear... i don't!! i can't think of somethin dat i already have to wear tmr.. altho i will wear somethin.. ahha, won't go in my b'day suit..

*yawn* i better go.. take care u guyz.. enjoy ur trip to malacca again tmr lu.. kai, burn some of ur songs for me too!! sathya, i'm really sorry about wakin up too late to meet u.. we'll re-schedule, i promise we'll make it next time! GOD, help me make jacke n his family trip really happy n fun. darlin, can't wait to see u in less than 12 hours time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!~

muakz muakz to all of u~

No comments: