Friday, May 19, 2006

Watch watch

1st word: noun,
2nd word: verb.

dad promised me a watch, for my graduation. initially it was supposed to be a Tag, but all the Tags i chose were not "feminine" enough. my reaction was "dad, if it were to be feminine, it will have diamonds on it, at least a few, if not lots..". n i guess it would be rather expensive. however, we were lookin thru the papers yesterday (NST) n there was a section full of watches. dad showed me a watch he thought was nice, n i should probably choose somethin like it. i saw it, n it's a Rado, i kinda love Rados, expecially when it's a classic Rado. this is the watch dad showed me,
The Rado Integral Chrono Jubilé
(Bordeaux Red)
don't tell me it's fabulous, i already know..

this was the other one dat sat together with the top one in the papers.
i was kinda gasping for air.. both looked fantastic! absolutely beautiful.. well, the normal Rados are RM3k? n this one? *sweat* i haven't actually found out the price for it yet, but it's branded POA?? gosh, my heart will probably break after knowin it's price. let's hope it's well under RM10k.. no no, under.. RM7k? then i'll have to beg dad to get it for me.. IF i got a chance to wear it n it looked great on me. i don't think i'll buy a watch dat didn't look very good on me n spent a fortune on it.
**oh plz let it be nice on me**

9 comments:

Mz said...

oh, did i mention that it has 30 snow-white diamonds? n the dial actually comes in Bold Bordeaux Red, Passionate Turqoise and Stylish White. i wanna see the others!!!

Anonymous said...

waaaa...
graduate present...
i just finished my very last paper...
phew... tough one...

ale.... dunno got "graduate gift" from my dad or not...
hmmm..

i wan a camera, a handphone, a vacation!!!!

abit too greedy..
ahahaha!

meiqi said...

the second one looks better..to me..:P haha..since dad recommended it then he'll most probably have to buy it for you...:P
anywayz...i bet it'll look great on you :)

Bubbles said...

i dont like red... so if ignoring the watches' red bits...i would go for the second watch :)

Killl_Roy said...

Dad told me i need a watch too, my Alba one preceeds its service time... somewhere along the line he said "lawyers need a watch to tell the time to get to court".

at first i didnt see the nessecity of a watch because i already have one.. i asked for a pen instead... a Mont Blanc maybe, not because they are pretty and expensive, but because they are simply a blast to write with! "lawyers need a good and reliable pen to write with".

but after shortly staying here in Tasmania, walking up and down the irritating and very frequent mounts to Uni, id like to say "lawyers need a car to get to Court" :D *hint hint*



heck make that *HINT HINT*

Killl_Roy said...

note: i cant spell "neccessity"

Mz said...

ahAHHAHHAHAHA.. u guyz make me laugh so much! bro, walk more, it'll be good for ur stamina, u won't be able to drive a car up n down the court + courtroom, would u? u want a Mont Blanc?? heck, some only write "so-so", not all are good pens. u already asked for one u said? uhm, i think it's necessity, 1 c, not 2. hehe, right, u can't spell the word.. :P

Mz said...

kai, the fact dat the watch is red is enough to make me drool. not dat i'm a big fan of red, but i'd choose red anytime over orange. hehe the 2nd one a bit too rugged, i still don't see it in stores.. :(

mq, IF i do get the watch, u'll get to wear it. kekeke but i'd choose the 1st one over the 2nd one. muakz

Anonymous said...

i like the 1st one!! striking red looks nice on anyone. =)