Monday, June 12, 2006

I'm a.. CAR?

I'm a Chevrolet Corvette!



You're a classic - powerful, athletic, and competitive. You're all about winning the race and getting the job done. While you have a practical everyday side, you get wild when anyone pushes your pedal. You hate to lose, but you hardly ever do.


Take the Which Sports Car Are You? quiz.

was bumming at Lena's blog n found this. hehe just wanna waste my minutes. since it's 5:47pm already n i heard Naf sayin her goodbyes outside. Ms Wong still here tho, she's so cute, even tho she's married, n only 3 yrs older. hehe her reaction very cute, can scare ppl to death, but still cute.

i wanna go home... work's still not done. haven't done much again today, so tired, couldn't sleep well last night. sigh.. maybe i'll go home n play game, hopefully i won't stay up to watch JLove Hewitt in her ghost-seeing drama n then House. god, they're such nice shows, n they have to show them til about 12mid night, which kills me. coz i'm usually so awake watchin them, can't rest my eyes or my mind thinkin about it.

okay, wanna tell mum we're goin home. heehe, adios

No comments: