Sunday, December 31, 2006

Goodbye 2006

It's the last day of 2006, n I'm thinkin about my days in 2006, wat I've done, wat I've accomplished etc. I'm also thinkin about wat I want to do in the comin year, wat I hope to achieve.

Today I've received a chance to do a good deed, and I'm proud to say that I have no regrets not goin out to enjoy the crowded atmosphere down at the city watchin fireworks. Yoon and his sis needed a place to move out today, and we've been called to help. There's a spare bedroom upstairs reserved for Alex in Feb, but since it's empty now, we've let Yoon and his sister to stay a while. 3 of us drove our cars to Yoon's place and helped him move his belongings out. 4 cars loaded (not even full) and we've got everything. I'd imagine puttin my belongings into 4 of our cars, and I'm not sure if I'll have everything in. :P Anyway, it's doin a good deed, and I'm grateful dat I've got the opportunity to offer help.

I'm becomin increasingly grateful to the man above, and of course to those who've lent their hands to me when I was in need. Most of all they would be my parents, for their love and care, and of course, the financial support. We can't just feed on love, put it in a more practical way, and I'm blessed with parents who are able to take care of me and my siblings, put a roof over our heads, food to our mouth, clothes to our bodies, education and so on. I'm just really thankful, for all the things I have, all the people I love.

It's the month of December, and I'm missing my friends. I miss Charz, Kai, Elaine and Joey so so so much. Of course there are the rest of u dat I won't name here. Not havin my girlz here with me is not easy, no where to hang out, no one to go shoppin with, coffee n mamak sessions, together with all our sleepovers. I've got to admit, I've never really had sleepovers at friend's place until I met you girlz.

I shan't go on for too long, I just wish dat everyone could be happy and healthy. I really sincerely hope dat I'll keep to my resolutions (i'm still writin them), mainly to keep atop of my finances, not dat i'm in debt or anythin; to keep my weight and at the same time be a bit more fit than how I am now. Yeah, dat's probably the 2 most important things I have in mind now.. Oh oh, n I'll make sure I do well in my CPA papers.

Wish me luck, and I wish u all the best.

God bless all of u, have a Happy New Year.

p/s: Happy New Year to u too, Baba~

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

happy new year!!

Good luck in whatever you do in future :)

I am going to help friend move house also... today :p

charzylicious said...

happy new year babe...
miss you so so much...

hope 2007 is an adventurer yet fulfilling year to you...

bless you...

muacks...