Sunday, January 07, 2007

My New Adidas

I went shoppin yesterday @ DFO Moorabin.. n bought this. *please take a moment to admire*



Super cute, super nice, indoor shoes. I actually do need a pair of shoes to walk around in during colder days, wearin open-toe shoes does attract attention i don't need. "wah, now winter u still wear sandals ar? ur toes not cold mer?" -_-"

Let me demonstrate, my new shoes are so soft, they can do this.

So I reckon it'll be easy to wash, perhaps I'll put them into a washbag n chuck it into the washing machine. Then perhaps I'll put them into the dryer afterwards? Wah, time saving, good good.

Best thing about the shoe? It's cheap.. AND I didn't pay for it. Jacke did. haha

Wearing this pair of Adidas makes me feel so light, I'm prancing the house in it. haha

3 comments:

charzylicious said...

wow...i like your shoes...was thnking of getting myself one too...

Mz said...

i've not bought a pair of proper running shoes. i hate croc-lookin shoes, those dat make ur feet look like Ronald McDonald..

oh, n i absolutely loathe rubber croc shoes.. yuck

Bubbles said...

yeah me too! crocs even came out with the "ballet pumps" version, but still looks as ungraceful.

love the color combo of ur new shoes!