Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Gross

Note: not for those with a weak stomach, or havin their meals..

2 weeks ago my parents n I had lunch in the office, economy rice..
I packed the drumstick bones thkin of bringing them home for my dogs, n I forgot to bring them home.

I have been away for all these while, n I totally forgot about askin my mum to throw the box away..

This morning, I saw a lot of sesame seed looking thingies next to my biz cards.. so I took them out to brush the “seeds” away..
Then when I bent down n saw MORE sesame seeds.. as I looked closer, one of the lighter coloured ones moved..


……….

I freaked out.. they were maggots.. I was breeding maggots in my office.. (!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)
I don’t dare to sweep everything out.. becoz I’m so grossed out.. I’m constantly lookin at my bin (when’s the cleaning lady comin!!!???) to see if they are crawling out..
I’m itching all over (yes I knw it’s psychological)!!!!

:( :( :(

Gross (times a thousand exclamation marks)

let u see..
see the guy on the bottom left? it's bleeding.. ugh..
see all those tiny legs? yer.. *chills*

up close.. yuck.. can u believe i touched it!!??!?? ewwwwwwwww!!!!!!!

No comments: