Tuesday, March 01, 2005

back in melb

i'm back in melbourne.. currently not feelin at the top of the world.. i'd like to thank my frenz n family for celebrating my b'day with me.. lu, kai, xinyi, mq, candy, nicole, ronald, wilson, eric, n of course my dear darlin jacke. i've cut 2 cakes this year, and both of them are delicious. cheese choc from secret recipe n a toblerone choc cake in melbourne.. i'm also thankin everyone who's sent their b'day wishes and those who have thought of me during my b'day. thanks a lot u guyz.. *bows in appreciation*

i've accomplished some of my goals while i was in KL, n of course had some very good fun with ppl i love. i've done lots of shoppin, went to singapore twice to see my darlin, had his family up in KL then in genting together, got sick, slimmed down, had CNY n had gotten closer to my dogs sabrina n sonji. dat's the up part of it. oh, i'm not done, i got to know nice ppl like khe hui, khe xin, kevin from work. gotten a lil bit of money, which i didn't cash out in the end anyway (they're all goin into the bank!). then i changed my phone to the fabulous s700i, bought some nice mouse, keyboard n flashdrive. bought nice jeans one size smaller than wat i normally wear AND looked nice in it. well, it's just really nice.. :)

now the downside of things.. mum says i spent too much, 2 months of rm1k credit card bills, then last month it shot up to rm5k.. i know, unbelievable, i can't even explain where all those money went without consulting the bill.. well, about 2k was on the phone.. then i bought 2 levi's, plus about 4 other pairs of pants n stuff.. then all the tops, the shoes, underwear, the things i helped ppl pay n they gave me back cash, n miscellaneous stuffs.. i did help my mum buy some things.. n they cost money too.. but how do i explain all those? my dad's gonna cut my card if he knows about it.. gosh... dat's already bad enough.. down to the 2nd on the 'down' list. mum has been.. not very happy about things.. she stresses too much from things ppl tell her.. i mean, she IS the right person to tell things to, but sometimes ppl just don't realize dat she has other things to take care of. at work, mum's the executive administrator who takes care of the office staff.. she recently kinda fired 2 accounts staff, so we're short of those ppl.. then all the complaints about those 2, plus other kinds of stress other staffs put her in.. i go to work with her for like.. 3 or 4 days, n she tells me all those problems about work.. n i get stressed!! it's really not easy...

then there's a problem with my siblings n i.. we tend to get too hot tempered at each other sometimes.. resulting in poor communication, less harmony, less problem solved, n even more complaints go to my mum. i really wouldn't wanna explain this area too much, the story is too complicated n too long.. i'm currently tryin to help my brother look for a place to stay in melbourne, n he really needs a place to move.. fast..

the email stating my visa grant number n information is deleted by my uni mail server.. all read mails dat are older than 7 days will be automatically deleted.. n i never thought they would really do dat.. which sucks.. now come to think of it.. i don't have any copy of it, n i've gotta call up the immigration ppl to ask for the number.. sigh, i wonder how long dat'll take. there's a job vacancy for a trainee accountant which closes 4th march.. 3 days away.. n i haven't got my tax file number n work visa done.. shit.. jacke says i need a new tfn coz i've got a new passport n visa.

i gtg.. this is so distressing.. wat do i do to de-stress n go to sleep? i've got a 1-hour lecture at 11am tmr.. oh, n my textbooks are so expensive.. i've gotta spend about another $300 for the new books.. see if i can get old ones.. thanx again guyz.. take care

No comments: