Wednesday, March 02, 2005

sleep needed

last night was terrible.. jacke got to sleep at about.. 9+pm, which puts me off a little.. coz i have been sleepin til about 2pm then went to uni at 3+ to do some printing.. came back about 6+, went for dinner with jacke then he came back home, got online for a while, then went to sleep! i was still wide awake.. as i am too, now.. it's 1:34am thursday mornin.. i'm online, bloggin while talkin with dear fren Kz in far away York.. there's jacke snorin in the background.. i tried to wake him up yesterday.. hehe, switchin on the lights.. talkin to him.. haha things like dat.. he woke up a couple of times.. talked to me a lil too.. then went back to sleep.. then he told me how he tried to wake me up, or accidentally woke me up (i'm a super light sleeper) n i got mad at him the day before.. sigh, i know it's not right.. but i just wanted to spend more time with him.. i wanted to unpack properly n clean up the room.. he doesn't help.. finally just now i managed to unload all my clothes, n put them into my closet.. my tiny closet.. one day i shall let u guyz see how messy it is.. all my clothes are in.. well, an utterly messy closet.. dat's how i'm gonna describe it. full stop.

oh right, i was talkin about me not being able to sleep.. last night i lay in bed.. i tried to sleep... jacke is snorin.. ever so loudly.. it's so hard.. i had good sleeps while i was in KL, n sometimes i had this 'wu ling shen' to help improve my sleep. it's a chinese herbal thingy.. n i think it works.. but unfortunately i didn't bring my bottle over, so i'll get it from my bro.. i think he has a bottle.. i could get half from him 1st.. my mind was goin "so now i remember how it felt like not being able to sleep.." this is terrible.. ppl, plz.. if u can sleep properly at night, try not to complain so much.. coz right now it's about 2:29am n i'm still typin here.. can't sleep.. don't feel the slightest tiredness n haven't yawned at all the whole night.. mum n dad told me before dat i didn't need much sleep even when i was a baby.. so maybe dat's y huh.. never needed too much sleep.. sigh.. now it's gonna haunt me forever unless i've found a better solution.. 2:37am, n i've got a claz at 9am.. sheesh.. wish me luck u guyz.. 9-10am lecture, 12-4 lecture again.. nonstop continuous.. crazy, it'll be held in the same lecture room.. so no changes.. well, i think i better go.. try to sleep.. coz i will need it.. sleep well everyone..

No comments: