Friday, November 11, 2005

my wonderful pharmacy shopping day

jacke n i watched Flightplan yesterday, it wasn't too bad, love the twist of it. haven't been watchin many movies lately, reason is becoz Jc's been havin his exams (his last paper is on monday, yay!) n i've got no one else to go watch it with. it's quite sad, i think.. to stay here for more than 3 yrs n not have anyone to go watch movie with. no wait, there are ppl who i can watch movies with, Im Jie n Stephanie.. haha, but i can only watch movies with them on weekends, coz they work n all.. uhm.. maybe i should just mingle with them more.. even tho they're so much older than i am.. but hey, Im Jie is still my cousin, n i love her very much. it's great dat she's introduced some of her frenz to me.. namely Steph, Van, Sarah, Rachel n Liu Jia. Rachel is Sarah's.. 10-yr-old daughter, n they're really very nice ppl.. i did miss out on their shoppin trips some weeks ago, coz i went to Deca. there will be another driving day in december, too bad i'm already back in KL.

okay, anyway.. on to my day.. Jc n i went lunch with Patrick, Tracy n Ronald today, at Fei Chui's again. hehe, it seems out of 10 meals we eat out, 8 would be at Fei Chui's. after dat they went to Hastings, a lot down south to fix their precious cars n i went on to pay the parking infringement we received when we moved house almost a month ago. i had to pay it real soon coz if i don't do it in 28 days of issuance of the infringement, i'd get a court order! i arrived at the council n prepared my debit card for payment. apparently the lady told me she couldn't bring up the details of the infringemtn on the system, n she called someone else, who i presumed to be from HQ. they talked about the situation n i ended up not needing to pay the $50 fine! i was thrilled!! i was supposed to write a letter to contest the infringment, i DID draft it out, but was still contemplating whether to write it by hand or to type n print it out. i know, procrastinating isn't exactly wat i should do in regards to legal matters. BUT i did draft it out!! anyway, i was off the $50 fine (which i'm supposed to fork out of my own pocket becoz i didn't write the letter) n decided to cash out some money to go shopping.. there was a cosmetic sales at the town hall, n i saw a couple of ladies with big bags of cosmetics. gosh, should i go in?? but i don't have any cash in my wallet!! i only had $2.20. :P at the end, i parked at Whitehorse Centro n went straight to Priceline, my favourite pharmacy. after spending about half an hour (definitely more!) in there, i came out with shaving gel for Jc, some shavers for myself (initially for Mq), a shaver's pack for Mq, a bikini shaver, a Dove pack ($17.95 for a firming body wash, firming lotion, intensive firming gel-cream n a bath mit!!), n a curl tong. i swiped my debit card n guess wat, it DECLINED!!! TWICE!!! i was gonna sweat, but apologetically told the cashier dat i'd go to the ATM 1st. i checked my balance n it was -$109...... i suddenly felt just so cold.. n rummaged thru my wallet to see if i have my other debit card, n wondered if i brought my credit card with me. alas.. i called Jc n told him about it n asked if i could use the card i had of our joint account, the account which i am never supposed to cash out on. i told him it was the only solution n he agreed. haha, i paid for my $90.15 worth of stuff (n actually cashed out $200 to pay for it) n went back to my car.. i still wondered if i should go to the cosmetic sale.. uhm, maybe tmr.. hehe

i went home, opened up all my stuffs n decided to try out my new Dove kit.. it didn't smell very nice, but it felt really good to give my body a good brushing. the lotion was good too, i haven't been takin care of them properly these days. i also tried out the curl tong, my 1st curl produced a nice curl, but it made my hair feel like hay!! i should have never trusted these things but i went on.. i eventually curled it with the brush, n i had big hair.. my hair was puffy n big with volume, but the curls didn't come out quite as nice as i thought they would. it was disappointing, n i ended up being massively dizzy. this resulted from my hand-held 2-way mirror. i was holding a A3 size mirror with wooden frames checkin out my hair at the back against the wall-length mirror in the bathroom. it didn't help dat the bathroom light was yellow, trust me, get white lights for ur bathroom n u shall never regret. i couldn't care less after dat, i just slapped on some hair serum n went back to rest my head.

No comments: