Monday, November 07, 2005

Officially..

i have OFFIciaLLY:
  • gave sony n spencer away on the 31st October, 2005 at 2:30pm to the RSPCA.. heartbroken as i am, i have thought it over n there was no way for me to keep them. i don't have the money, i don't have the space..
  • moved to a new place, which is a fabulously big place. the bad thing about it is dat my room stinks as the last tenant smoked inside it n the ashes has gone into the carpet. no, steam cleaning didn't do the job.
  • am officially goin back to KL on 25th november with my sis.
  • helped my sis move to her new place too, more accessible from the highway.. now she'll never have the chance to say dat i've never helped her move after... 2 or 3 times she's moved.. keke
  • received my mum's forwarded emails to n from her god-daughter in East M'sia. i've never met her, only saw her pictures. it is so weird dat she calls my parents "mummy" n "daddy" when my parents first met her in E.M. it would be lovely to have met her, but feels weird at the same time.
  • stopped workin on my projects, be it the jewelleries or the sewing. oh shit, i forgot about my to-do list before i go back to KL. dang, gotta find the list.. :P
  • planted my Asiatic Llilium Toronto bulbs into a yellow pot i bought yesterday.

life has just been terrible without sony n spencer..everytime i think of them, i feel them in my arms.. the weight, the dog hair.. sometimes even their breath.. yes, i know it's gross, but they're like my own children, imagining me shedding so much tears dat day, my eyes were puffy for 2 days straight. i understand dat i can never take care of them like i should, like i would like to, and have decided to not take them back from RSPCA. jacke asked me to think it over before we take them back n i did. i thought of the summer n how all the dog hair would shed, how the carpets would be full of dog hair (i took more than an hour to vaccuum our old room n there was still 20% of hair left) n how i would have to pick up all the dog shit n change newspapers n have the whole place stink of dog poo.. it was devastating, i would be goin back to KL, n come back a few months later. the dogs would be left unattended, n they would be so alone.. in the meantime, they might chew on furniture n leave us with all the scrubbing of walls, patching up n spray-painting. it was just too much work, n with not much space to run around, it worsens the whole situation. i realized, dat no matter how much i love them, so much so dat every look at a dog or a bark from the neighbour's dog would remind me of them, i can never keep them. i've failed to provide for my dogs, n i'm making a promise to myself dat i will not have any dogs in the near future.. not until i've got my own house to call home.. guyz, plz help me keep this promise.. i need this to protect myself from further harm. thankyou very much..

p/s: kai, i'm really sorry i didn't call u on ur birthday, but i will get u a nice present. i haven't bought it yet, but if there's somethin u want dat i can get, tell me yeah.. :P i'm sorry.. Belated Happy Birthday Kai!! luvya

1 comment:

Bubbles said...

thanks mz i wub you too! can't wait for you to come back