Friday, January 06, 2006

Yikes, blooming infection!

this is the 1st ever entry for 2006, n i'm writing about an infection. wat a way to start brand new! haha i haven't been blogging, i know.. but i just couldn't bother to connect my laptop to the internet, thus havin only my bro's laptop n the office computer to go online. never mind, i'll do my best, yeah?

kat has had me infected with this.. i dunno wat it's called, but it would be social suicide to not adhere to a dear fren's request to carry it on, wouldn't it? okay, here goes..

Rules: Post 5 random and weird facts about yourself, then at the end, list the names of 5 people whom you in turn infect. Also, leave a post to these people letting them know they have been infected.

  1. I don't know how to use my credit card more often, even though i'm running out of cash.
  2. There are clothes that i buy n have never worn to go out, even past 5 years?
  3. I have 2 maids in the house, but nothing (except for my clothes) ever seems to be clean!
  4. I bought a Honda Jazz for 23k aussie, but i should have gotten a more glamorous car, like a Mercedes A class, or a BMW for a lot less.
  5. I have been eating a lot less, feel slightly slimmer since i came back but i weigh the same, which breaks my heart.

weird enough? haha my turn to infect others.. since charz n u are taken, i'll infect... my cousins.. hehe 1st off would be the bloke with excellent lomo skills, then the psychology major student who generously lent me his car, then Juei the Mad Artist of Life, next, the primary school teacher with a fetish for jap actors and last but not least, Lena the super thin racer chick.

i wanna thank charz n kat for giving me a good xmas n new yr eve celebration. n of course there's andrew, koon, new found fren (kat's fren, actually) joey. i've had an okay 2005, hoping to make 2006 better. i bet dat's always on everybody's list, to have a better next yr. well, i'm off to eat my korean maggi mee with one egg n 3 fishballs. damn it's 11:18am, mq n wz are not awake. i gotta do my migration application, have been dragging it on for far too long. deadline's on the 15th january, let's hope i make it in time.. thx for ur prayers guyz.. the good ones n the bad ones.. hehe adios..

No comments: