Friday, April 04, 2008

D50 - My 1st attempt

woo hoo!! my colleague Bruce has jz loaned me his Nikon D50 and this is wat i got out of it..


ignore the background yeah, was jz randomly taking it.. since i don't have a subject. then i've taken more.. my office.. also another random shot.. see hw much work we have to do..





then i decided, uhm.. nothin else better to do.. i'll camwhore then.. =P

my pimples are so obvious.. sigh, see lar, i uglify myself for you guys to see. =P my skin is not perfect, nor is it any close to perfect. i gotta learn how to not smile that much n smoothen my upper lip.. i mean, i notice that i do not know how to smile without thinning my upper lip. my mum n sis thinks it's fake.. =P it LOOKS fake.. =P i don't have dimples by the way, so stop squinting. =)

anyway, i'm off to take more photos.. hopefully nice ones.. have a good weekend! =D

3 comments:

davors said...

ho ho ho!
snap more learn more enjoy more~

davors said...

by the way... the link for
After20Gang and Davors is closed... :D

i am back to www.davors.blogspot.com

Mz said...

halor.. dat's y i couldn't get in.. okay, i'll link u back up again :)

thx couz!!