Friday, April 18, 2008

Stardee

it's crazy, my exam is on the 2nd May.. n i don't even have it on top of my head how many days i have left to study, and i have absolutely no intention of even thinkin how many days i have.

i knw it's next next friday, so perhaps dat's good enough? i've told my boss today dat i'll take the whole of next week off, n the next next week i'll be off too. guess wat he says? "are u leaving me? are you threatening to leave?" well, i have thought of it for one. but i'm also really broke. see mz is always broke =P it's not a good thing i know, but my money is jz not staying in my bank account. don't ask me where they went. anyway, this exam will be the 2nd exam of my 2nd subject undertaken. i've failed this same subject the last semester, dat's the simpler explanation.

i do love my boss, my colleagues n everything.. but my job.. is jz gettin boring.. which really lowers my productivity. plus i'm in a rather roller-coaster mood swings lately, which makes it even worse. i've got so much on my mind, it's not really fun to stay at one place for too long. stayin at home makes me wanna go out, at work i'm always thinkin whether i should come out with excuses to get out n walk about.. when i'm outside, i jz can't stop looking and moving around dat i annoy myself with my restlessness.

there are so many things to talk about.. so many pictures to be posted, n so many events to cover. too bad, mz is not in the mood. sorry guys..

jz wanna say a couple of things..
1. Happy 21st B'day to Rachel again, we'll make it up to u, i promise.. =)
2. Johnny, being your aka n cookin for me on thanksgiving doesn't really equal making 21 curry puffs for a 3-week-old fren. keke
3. It's great to have met you (online), Clyde. The way you speak online is so polite, and so rare nowadays.. =P
4. I can't believe Eng Wei has got 6 badges on parking wars already!! i've just got my 4th badge (2nd for the night).. =P
5. I'm more bored with Mob Wars than Parking Wars, why huh? kill kill kill or drive drive drive?

all in all, i should be studyin, but i..
feel like goin out,
feel like drinking,
feel like partyin,
feel like havin a trip somewhere,
feel like shopping (i've jz got Myers vouchers valid til sunday, shoppin anyone??),
feel like sleepin the whole day~

n i'm still loving Sara Bareilles - Gravity.. girls, plz listen to this song.. try singing it.. =) *i'm lovin it heaps!*

(Please note between 2:53 til 3:05 --> she sings it in one breath!! or so i thk)

the clip does suck a bit, but i thk it's the original one n has the best sound quality. the rest are jz live performances, great to check out when u start to love Gravity and wanna check out if she can sing the same part with the super long breath.. =P i will tell u she can.. *star struck* i'm always in awe with ppl who can sing well, which makes the list really really long.. =P anyway, not important.. important thing is dat this is a nice song.. n it's one of those u play in the background one day n decide to play it over n over again the next.. for me at least. =)

enjoy the song, as much as i do.. i know this song is gonna play in my nano for a very very long time.. =)

No comments: