Thursday, May 19, 2005

chit chat chit chat

i slept more than 12 hours last night.. n woke up about 11+ this mornin.. only to find out dat my darlin.. woke up n told me dat he has a group discussion n claz to attend, n will only be free after 4:30pm... AGAIN! gosh, it's always like dat.. do u know wat today is? it's THURSDAY! n thursdays are suburb shoppin day, which means the suburb shoppin malls close at 9pm.. or is it 9:30pm..? well, anyway, i wanna go out.. n y does he have to wake up n go for claz, not havin enough time for us to go for lunch? i won't have anyone to have lunch with, except for eric ping ping, wilson n cara (thx for askin me out for lunch). i didn't go with them coz u know.. i haven't bathed nor even brushed my teeth (paiseh, even up til now still in my pjs, not dat i have one). had a quick chat with sis mq just now, she also asked me out for lunch actually.. but then again.. i have to collect 2 parcels (definitely from eBay sellers) only after 4pm, which says on the notice, n i will be goin to the richmond shoppin mall after dat to meet my darlin n to buy dog food, dog biscuits n all.. the supplies are very low, so i have to remind myself n jacke to replenish them. so if i've got to collect the items after 4pm in box hill, my area, it doesn't seem to be wise to be goin down to the city 1st, then come back again to collect the items, then go half the way to the city to richmond to do shoppin. so there.. i'm here blogging n surfin Lena's blog.. stumbled upon interesting things to look at n continued to be surfing.. i dunno when exactly i will bathe, n eat lunch (i finished the Haigh's chocolate my dear darlin bought me, bye bye AUD14.50~) n do watever i needed to do..
Image hosted by Photobucket.com



chatted with Alan Teh yesterday.. he's in Bristol, studyin law in some dunno wat uni, i forgot.. then he's stayin with Jason Gan, who recently got a gf.. hehe Miss KL.. apparently very photogenic, n yeah, dat's all.. we talked for a bit, about our past in high school, me being his pet-sis back then.. yu ming (shuj's sis) n shuj, kz.. shuj's becomin thinner, we heard.. even tho his gf Mei Yin cooks well.. uhm..? n somehow kz's face bloated a lil.. hehe sorry kz.. he looks better with his shorter hair, slightly wavy n messy.. haha was on webcam with kz also recently.. showed me his beautiful gf Sherleen.. who was really sweet n nice.. apparently MNG is also quite hot in HK.. Sherleen told me dat it's quite common to see gals wear MNG on the streets.. so we KLians are not alone.. aikz.. ah Lians.. heehe


nuff updates for the while.. i actually typed a lot more.. but the stupid browser closed, n only the top part was left.. haha, spared ur tired eyes and precious times.. gtg, almost 4 already.. pickin up parcels..

No comments: