Sunday, May 01, 2005

Last day as 'straight-haired' Mz

yes, tmr will be the day dat i re-create myself.. my looks, rather.. i've booked an appoinment for 2pm Eastern Standard Time Australia (+1000 hr) with Hair La Ross in Box Hill. ironically my hairstylist will be Roy, a name my brother calls himself too. how weird.. the name i mean.. i don't like it.. could it be becoz my sis has a fren called Roy who seemed to me as an arrogant, immature and childish person? bah, watever.. anywayz, i got a quote for a haircut n a perm (watever perm, they say) for AUD120. uhm... not too cheap, but it'll do.. i've even asked it i needed to touch-up my regrowth n the fella said it's not as long n it won't be necessary. so i've saved another.. few 10s..

it has been a roller-coaster week for me.. i was so depressed about my r/ship being 'stale' n 'sparkless'.. n my mum being so naggy about me gettin a job.. to fill my time n watever.. then i got the news about Poh Gin's mother passing away.. gosh.. i cried the whole hour trying to take it in.. u see, the story was dat PG asked me for the photo of Sai Baba, the Indian spiritual leader whom my family is (are?) disciples to. i kinda 'delayed' the whole process of givin her the photo.. altho i couldn't understand y she didn't just get it from the neighbour just opposite her house.. we were all bz n couldn't do it any sooner.. n i felt very bad about not bringin the photo to her by myself.. but then again, i might just add the whole 'i-met-her-sick-mum' incident to my own "emotional n compassionate" mind n suffer (n cry!!) more when i think about PG's mum later on. i do get very emotional during times when i think about death of ppl who are close to me.. i remember the time when Alan T's brother Alex who is also my beloved ex-teacher passed away n i cried on the spot when Alan told me about it in school. i literally just broke down n cried..!! Alan had to comfort me in the end, crazy huh? well, he was a really good person, n i remembered dat he sings well.. gosh, i'll miss him.

anywayz, i just wanna wish all those who aren't here with us anymore, a good journey to where ever they are heading. be it heaven, to be one of the gods, angels n spirits.. or to be reborn as new lives n start things anew.. i will always hold on to the memories we had together.. (maybe dat's y i've never gotten over so many deaths of my loved ones) n remember the advices given to me. n may all in the living world cherish their lives, be happy, embrace the future n wat it brings n live life to the fullest..

No comments: