Friday, March 31, 2006

Picture-mania

today i've decided not to write so much (becoz my draft wasn't saved yesterday, bugger) and post pictures instead. did some cam-whoring n it's just funny..

1st two are 'before' pictures, when i curl my hair up n it came down beautifully, only to last less than 5 ticks, the ones where i'm in pink tops are taken after my haircut, while waitin for my mum in the beauty parlour.
i need my starbucks~

my trip to singapore with dad, no i didn't go shopping,
i only went to some boring offices and a bloody hot dock.


the fab trio at Friendster Cafe, Charz & Kai's food was great, my lamb shank was.. so jelak!
the drinks were good tho, Kai's frenz who said they weren't must have ordered somethin else. it was so weird we kept takin pictures, how the odd (not so compatible-lookin) couple kept lookin at us n how the ah pek sittin directly facing Kai took his shoes off almost the whole time.




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hmmm... i wonder you try to imply anything on the Rope pics...

dun tell me u just snap it because you are too bored...

:p

Mz said...

well, i DID snap the pictures coz i was too bored.. n i kinda liked the ropes.. it gives a good contra to the background (i.e. the rusted metal floorboard). i didn't touch or move the ropes to make them into this form, they were originally like dat.
i don't think i want all the possibly bangla, pakstani or indon crews to see me movin those things around.. :/