Friday, March 03, 2006

Thankyou dear frenz~

with all my heart i'd like to say a very special thankyou to:
  • my baby Jacke who called me 12 midnight sharp when he's already so sleepy at 3am AEST,
  • Charz n Kai who've helped organize the karaoke n dinner,
  • Sathya who got me a lovely chocolate cake with a very "jeng" flower deco *tsk tsk*,
  • Pei Shih whom i haven't seen in yrs (thx for the torto~, it's so cute!),
  • Koon n Andrew for showin up,
  • Siew Ching, Chin Hong, Poh Gin n Xinyi for havin dinner with me (not to mention others whom i've already stated above),
  • my many many sweet frenz who wished me "happy birthday" with calls, sms n frenster msges,
  • n those who have thought of me before, during n after my birthday..
  • a sincere "thankyou" to Shuj, Julie, Lai Yee, Cheng Chin, Ruby, Kui Soo, Guat Khim, Janice, Albert & ah Ping Ping Eric in Melbourne, i owe all of you guyz a hug.

i hope i didn't miss anybody, n if i did, really sorry n i thankyou too!

^^~ THANKYOU SO VERY VERY MUCH MY BELOVED FRIENDS ~^^

1st prezzie of the yr from dearest Mq

cutey Kai at Star Galaxy (i think it's Star G.)

lovely Pei Shih has gotten so much hotter!!

form 2 clazmates (including Kai who was camera woman ;P)

small-faced Sathya who got me the cake says the cake will make my wish come true, how sweet~

there are other pictures, but those will have to wait. silly me put my camera in dad's car n i forgot to take it out.. for 3 days.. now dad's at work n i'm at home, so i can't upload it into my laptop. alrighty, i've gotta pack up n go now, Ruby's waitin for me at KLIA, we're off to Penang together! will be back on sunday evening, if anyone of u wanna go out for tea, plz let me know.

until then, let's go drinkin next weekend, as in 2nd week of march. i rather missed the times us trio went drinkin in malacca n i also missed the time i went noon drinkin with Sathya. so let's do somethin next weekend, alright? i'm sorry about this weekend, i kinda forgot about my trip.

i love you guyz, have fun this weekend!! more pictures when i get back!!

big fat MUAKZ to u all..

1 comment:

Bubbles said...

i bought you a pressie!

but its rotting away in my house...