Thursday, October 05, 2006

Being sleepless

Tried to close my eyes, they won't shut,
tried to breathe slower, i feel suffocated,
tried to not move, my whole body felt uncomfortable.

I sometimes wonder, how i really fall asleep when i'm not tired.
Jacke is sound asleep beside me, snoring away to wonderland.
Was sleepy at 9pm, been tryin to sleep for the past 3 hours.
I am as wide awake as it is 1pm in the day.
I am hungry, won't eat, i'll get fat if i do. Plus i never eat when i wanna sleep.

I am told meditation helps, the Gayathri Mantra i should chant.


Om Bhur Bhuvah Suwah
Tat Savitur Varenyam
Bargo Devasya Dheemahi
Dhiyo Yo Nah Prachodayat

Translation: Through all the worlds, God radiates more than the sun, on the brilliance of God I meditate, and pray for a clear intellect and a perfect intuition.

I hope and pray dat i will fall asleep before the sun rises.

3 comments:

charzylicious said...

babe,

hope Chanting does help you to fall into sleep...

try to put some lotion or perfume that u like that will calm u down to sleep...it helps me in away...or maybe take a good shower...

sleep tight...muacks

lu

The FairScionKneeStar said...

my remedy is to use essential oil... i always use a lavendar or peppermint essential oil burning in a burner.

Mz said...

hey dearies, all those smells don't really make me wanna sleep.. showers energise me more, even when i use johnson's baby night bath with lavender essence. i'm not very into burners as well, plus jacke's havin hay fever nowadays.. don't wanna worsen his condition by confusing his nose..

thanx tho, i should tire myself throughout the day before goin to sleep, dat always works.