Thursday, October 12, 2006

A Longish Super-short update

This is ridiculous. How is it that i am not able to access to MSN on my own laptop but it's alright on bf's laptop?? 3 hours of trying, no luck. How is it possible, that after an hour of writin my post early this mornin, upon finishin i save it as a draft before publishin it, i found dat my entry was only left with 3 lines? That would only be 2 sentences, knowin how i write. (long n naggy) It's the 2nd time in less than a week u know, n i'm beggining to lose my patience. The 1st time it was a super long post, then *chop*, no more. IE has encountered an error and it needed to shut down. This time i was lucky not to have posted any pictures, if not i sure make noise to Blogger.

ANYWAYz, my super short update..
  1. Went shoppin for 3 days in a row: 1st day with Cara, bought same jumper as her; 2nd day with Linda, bought same cardi as her (cheap AX buy!!), then yesterday was with Min Hui, bought a polka dot mini skirt.
  2. Had dinner with Diana, Mey, Lee Inn n MH at Chocolate Buddha last night, too noisy to talk, food so-so, expensive, not quite worth it.
  3. Weather was so hot yesterday i felt as if i was melting, only a mere 32 celsius, HOT wind kills, dirt n dust flyin all over is super turn-off.
  4. Meetin MH n Lee Inn for some Women's Conference tonight, inspiring and life changing for some, Jacke says i'll be bored within the 1st half an hour. He doesn't know i've gotta pay $35 for the 2-day conference We'll see.
  5. Need to do laundry soon, too much dirty clothes in too many baskets, takin up TOO MUCH SPACE in the room. :P
  6. Found my cd cases, where are all my cds??? Uhm, in my piglet cd folder.. Where's my piglet cd folder??
  7. Remind me to call Ronald's couz to arrange for driving test. Hope she's got a stick car, n hope it's nice to drive!
  8. Remind me to call Im jie to arrange for meet up tmr night before sis Mq's last show..

Okay, I think i'm done, need to go change for the conference. Adios ppl~ Let's hope i don't sleep during the conference yeah? I'll be good. ;)

2 comments:

Boss Stewie said...

perhaps your laptop doens't like u chatting wtih me on msn

Mz said...

no wonder i don't see u talkin to me on msn anymore!! keke