Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Mooncake Fest

MOONCAKE FEST~
On the eve of the mooncake festival, there wasn't much to do at all, especially when clubbing was cancelled.. :( the mood kinda sucked dat night, but the moon was lovely.. n it was really cold n windy. Patrick, Jacke n i went down south to the beach (south end of St Kilda Beach) to take a walk. there was just 3 of us, kinda cham hor? but anyway, i took some nice pictures of the moon. keke i layed down on the jetty n took some pictures by holding the camera with my hands (no tripod!!) n managed to take quite clear (but not big) pictures of the moon.



3 of us sat on the jetty to look at the moon, talk cock n take pictures. heehe, the green on on the top left is how it's like under the jetty. dunno wat they are. but very geli-lookin. the jetty was a bit fishy-smellin, but it's okay lar, all dry n not much dirt, so i just slept on it. now come to think of it, damn, i just paid about AUD9 to dry-clean my jacket. hold on, have to check my jacket 1st..

*away for 5 secs, came back, accidentally kicked the bed frame, not pain, no ouch*
nope, no stains, no smell, phew.. Anyway, Ronald gave Jacke n i 2 mooncakes, like he did last year, how nice of him hor? Mooncakes here are so expensive, even the "Hai3 Wai4 Tian1" (Overseas Brand) mooncakes are sellin for like AUD29 per box. Very the ouch.. I buy my mooncakes when they're no more in season, so they're cheaper. hehe


^^ I've actually typed out the next part of the post, which is about my GOR cruise, UNFORTUNATELY (yet again), internet explorer has failed me... *sob* My browser was shut off n therefore all my hardwork (there're at least 15-20 pictures with stories n captions) was gone. My "Recover post" button only put me back to this post, so there. GOR cruise, tmr lar.. After my shoppin (most probably window shoppin) with Linda at Crown AX.. They're havin a sale!! up to 70% off! keke updates another time, nitez!! oh, g'morning!!^^

3 comments:

charzylicious said...

maybe u should try using mozilla firefox...is better and stable than IE

Killl_Roy said...

glad you enjoyed yourself lol.. see ya in melb

Mz said...

yay!! i'm lookin forward for the 3 of us to get together again at starbucks~