Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Guess what?

i'll go straight to the point here..
remember last month when i said i won't be eating sesame seeds? click here if you don't remember.

i had them last night!
...

i ordered roasted vegetarian duck (really good) with peanut sauce n i didn't notice the sesame seeds in the sauce.. fish said i ate them.. n only told me after our whole meal.. >_<

"now that we've finished our meal, i wanna tell u that u ate sesame seeds"

-_-"""""""""""'
super speechless..

on another issue: my list of things to do
my mum asked the maid to clean up my room.. so my room is neater right now.. still need to throw away stuff i don't want. i'm trying to imagine an empty table (my table is super long, whole length of the wall btw).. am trying very hard to imagine.. =/

anyway, i'm still happy. thanks mum! :D

No comments: