Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Applications

I've abandoned my plan to submit resumes for job applications last month, but today I've applied for 12 jobs already. How crazy is that?

Meeting my new friend from CPA studies for food at Jalan Alor - Jalan Kejora then back to Jalan Alor. Hopefully it doesn't rain.

Oh oh, I passed both my CPA exams.. now 2 more to go. =)

Feeling poor again. So much yet to pay. Camera, CPA Membership Fee (gotta pay RM733 this month instead of RM718 last month :S) and new year clothes. Not to mention all the birthday presents I'm supposed to get this month. And dad's birthday is tomorrow, think I'll try to get a cake tonight as I'll be having dinner with gal pals tomorrow.

Chen has been so bored in Ipoh, I pity him, in a way. =P I wonder if he's back to KL today like he said he might. His innocent "Zzz?" sms late last night has resulted in an hour long conversation which involved blood, needles, poor kids in hospitals, past relationships and boredom. Slept at 3am this morning.. I need more sleep. hehe

No comments: