Tuesday, December 02, 2008

December

It's December..

I have yet accomplished all my ''realistic goals'' for November, but now I could not care less.

My mood swings are back. I think it's PMS. =/

Thanks for the hug, Lu.. The hug on Saturday was much much much needed. I think I still need some now.

Don't understand why I keep making myself unhappy. Thinking about unhappy things, doing things that would make me unhappier. This is dumb. Yet am I doing something about it? I don't think so. Perhaps I'll just go to sleep after this entry. Hopefully I'll wake up feeling fresh again.

Did not buy a single thing on Saturday, or Sunday. Bought some much needed sweets today, need to have more sweets around me so I have company. Yeah, sweets as company.

Thinkin of sis' engraving behind her new ipod - Happiness is my choice.

Okay, will try. But let me finish grieving and throw fits first. I want to stomp on the ground and let all that anger and sadness flow out of my feet. I want to cry my heart out and dig out my tear glands so I will not have tears to cry anymore. I am such a crybaby.

Stuff it.

I need a hug.

2 comments:

davors said...

upset?
just go out and shop till ya broke...
spending money makes me happy...
for a while at least...
wahahahahaha!

Mz said...

felt like spending, but did not see anything that i would buy. spending money does make me happy, but i don't want to be broke. =/