Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Dearest Lu

Happy birthday to you..
Words cannot tell how much you mean to me, I thank you for all you have done for me..

I wish you wisdom, health, strength and courage..
May you learn from your mistakes as well as others, prosper and shine on your own, and never look back with regret.

You are who you want to be, whom you let yourself to be.
So be strong, be wise.

Love you babe.
xx friends/sisters/confidante/soulmates forever xx

Happy 25th Birthday to you.

*hugz*

1 comment:

charzylicious said...

thank u so much babe...
each and everything that happened that nite...is still in my mind...

thank you for taking up so much troubles to get it done that nite...

BIG BIG HUG!!!

=)

there's no more words for me to describe how i feel..thank u very very much...