Thursday, December 16, 2004

1st day of work..:)

in about 1.5 hours time, i will be learning how to serve customers in midvalley megamall. to be a promoter, to be exact. gosh, sometimes i really do wonder wat i am thinkin inside my head.. i'm currently.. *ah hum* 22 years old, 2 units away to being a graduate, have no workin experience at all and still thinkin like a kid. wat's a 22 yr old soon-to-be graduate doin in a megamall, servin customers, doin wat a 16 yr old would do in her holidays? my reason is to gain THAT kind of experience, n to fulfill wat i haven't done in the past. i think almost all of my friends have these experiences, being a sales person, or a waitress in a restaurant or a cafe. my next part time job will be a waitress in a cafe, hopefully a nice cafe with a cosy atmosphere. my work schedule is lined up til 26th of december, which means i have to work on x'mas eve. boo hoo hoo.. which also means i can't go to singapore n see my darlin.. sigh.. jacke babe is workin on x'mas eve as well, altho only half a day, then hopefully he can get a car to come to KL n see me. i will miss Krist in s'pore.. can't go shoppin with u liao ler... after i get my pay 1st lar, then i go s'pore to find u.. but if u have leave, come to KL also lar.. shoppin shoppin.. hehe not very good lar.a. less than a week comin back from melbourne, i've bought a skirt, 6 pairs of shoes, 6 tops but only 1 coffee.. n a coffee bean coffee.. y have i stopped with starbucks, u may ask.. no money lar.. when i wanted a starbucks coffee, coffee bean appeared n starbucks was no where to be found.. takashimaya no starbucks one mer? sian.. wanna save up some money already, after all, i've gotta pay for the pet-carer i hired in melbourne, which would cost about AUD$1,200, to be safe. hopefully i will get enough money to pay for dat, do some shoppin, for myself n jacke, then start another savings account or somethin.. wah.. so ambitious.. hehe, one at a time lar.. just spend less lor.. so i'll be drinkin a lot less starbucks.. no more starbucks when i'm walkin or shoppin alone. can only go there with frenz.. well well, i think i better go prepare.. i always tend to be late to everythin.. u guyz pray for me dat i will blend well with my new colleagues.. get more sales n exhaust the hell out of me!

it'll be lu's 21st b'day tmr... her big big day... i hope she'll have a good one. n i thank her for being there with me on my 21st. i'll tell u guyz now, on my 21st b'day, she made me a blurberry choc cheesecake, which was very very nice.. i spent my big day with lu, her sis cheah yee, n my family.. uhm, wat happened to my bf.. let's see.. feb 2003 uhm.. where was he? i don't remember.. he doesn't wanna talk to me now anyway.. i will call u, don't worry about it.

No comments: