Wednesday, December 15, 2004

mz in da house~

have been in a rush..
here's wat i did..
  • 6th: came back to KL from melbourne, scolded this luggage boy for starin at me.. stupid pervert..
  • 7th: went shoppin, bought 3 pairs of shoes, must say sorry to lee chen for waitin so long.. keke lu n i couldn't stop ourselves from tryin on the shoes..
  • 8th: kena scolded by daddy for comin home from lu's place at 3am.. he called me home lar, not i wanted to go home so soon. went back alor setar for cousin chong peng's weddin, forgotten my hp.. so forgetful..
  • 9th: chong peng kor's wedding, i suddenly became camera-woman cum video-person cum groom's ang pao keeper.. ekeke, tiring but super fun.. met some relatives i haven't seen for at least a year or 2.. my 70yr-old aunty never aged since the last time i saw her! my 40+yr-old cousin dressed like a 20yr-old but looked haggard n older than my mum.. siao.. her 18yr-old daughter had better taste in clothes.. worked together with CP's bros chong tien n ah siang kor on the wedding, just realized dat CT kor is of same age with my darlin..
  • 10th: was driver, drove all the way from alor setar, stopped at bidor for lunch, managed to reach KL within expected time. booked air ticket to see my daarlin!!!!! slept at kuan wei kor's place, saw his baby boy, so cute!!!
  • 11th: kuan wei kor sent me to the train station, went to KLIA n took the plane to Senai airport in Johor. see my darlin!! at night had super big bowl of shark's fin soup.. 1st time see so big bowl.. keke dad's b'day, called n wished him happy b'day.. darlin kena bro's doggy Walker bite n scratch, poor thing.. ;(
  • 12th: anniversary of me n my baby!! went shoppin with darlin n Krist.. so happy, bought another 3 pairs of shoes.. (oops, so loud summore) then got some cheap n nice tops, plus a skirt.. geng ler, my shoppin skills? met up with Dewey (Krist's darlin) n Sebas, n new frenz Leonard, Marianne (L's darlin), n Stella (Sebas' darlin) for dinner. durian session with baby, Krist n Dewey after dat.
  • 13th: darlin's 1st day of work, his bro Joseph booked air ticket for me, i went to collect. then went shoppin again, 1st at plaza singapura, then taka.. bought M1 prepaid sim, nice number too.. spent more than S$120 today.. :( cham.. daddy sure scold, swiped so many times liao since came over to s'pore... had dinner with Xiao Bai, Dewey n Krist again. super fun outing.. haha put them all together, very nice bunch to go out with.. darlin kena bite again on the leg at night, no puncture, no blood, lucky..
  • 14th: went lunch with darlin's daddy, mince meat noodle.. have to queue for so long, not i Q ler, darlin's daddy go Q.. i order his coffee for him, all cold.. the ice in my tea also all melted, then only the noodles were ready.. chit chat with his daddy, quite funny.. hehe then his daddy send me off to the coach office to come back to johor senai airport. flight was still alright, came back by KLIA express again.. ate tofu fa at home then played JIMRAMI with mum, sis n cousin Yiee Tiee, cool name, huh? heehe.. checked all emails n frenster n multiply.. oh no, i left hi5 out..
  • 15th: will call Xiao Wen to arrange for my work as a promoter (yes, i need to start earning some allowance myself). go shoppin with my sis, family dinner with family, of course, n then maybe go find ah lu, show her some stuffs dat i bought.. plus discuss her b'day plans.. hee

gonna make my new year resolution list soon.. hehe, hopefully i will remember them.. i never kept much of them, i think.. dunno lar, don't remember anyway.. must write them down this yr.. hopin to see my frenz soon. n do all those i'm supposed to do.. need to write all of them down so i don't get confused n forgetful.. til then.. sayonara ppl.. sorry to those i didn't wish happy b'day to.. like Joey, Fiona n bugzzzzzzzzzzzz i wish u guyz the best of health n may ur wishes come true..

No comments: