Sunday, December 05, 2004

one's true self revealed..

the 3rd of dec.. was a "fren's" b'day.. was supposed to celebrate it with her.. i did tell her dat we had to celebrate her b'day together, no matter wat.. but i didn't call her.. i didn't wanna call.. i wanted to see if she would call me 1st.. but no, she didn't.. it didn't mean dat i don't care, it just meant dat i'm not as important in ur life as i've expected, it just meant dat u couldn't be bothered with me. it makes me sad, so sad n disappointed... it was a nightmare dat came true.. now i know, our frenship doesn't mean as much to u as it is to me.. so be it.. i will cherish the good times we had together, appreciate all the presents u gave me.. but plz remember, next time if u do happen to need my help, don't bother askin.. coz i know i won't help.. i know who's worth helpin n who's not.. no point being 'frenz' with ppl who do not appreciate my efforts.. remember all the wrongs u have done to me.. i may forget the wrongs as easy as blinkin my eyes, but i will not forgive u easily.. i'm not someone to be taken advantage of, n be used; nor i am someone whom u can do wrong to.. u do me wrong, u'll have to pay..

happy birthday to min hui, my fren.. sent u an sms from my mobile in melbourne, hope u got it as i didn't receive a reply from u.. perhaps u didn't have my melbourne number... uhm..

No comments: