Saturday, November 11, 2006

I'm a scare-dy cat

This proves it, i'm a scare-dy cat. Yoon, Linda, Ronald, Jacke n i went for THE movie.. The movie everyone was waitin to watch, the movie which will turn everyone's guts inside out and make everyone hide behind their jackets or coats or partners.. or whoever is beside them.

It was Saw III, sequel of the movie which wrenched our stomaches when we watched it in Nov last year - Saw II.

Linda's a hardcore scary movie fan, not the funny Scary Movie, but the real horror ones. We bought the tickets n some refreshments into the cinema, plz note that the coffee sucks in the Glen Waverly Village Cinemas. Cinema 3, that's where we were in.. Soon after we got in, the movie started, we all sat at the last row of the cinema. The startin part was already gross, with... Hold on a second, has everyone here watched the show yet? I shouldn't tell yeah? Anyway, I saw one guy hurting himself, another guy ripping his own flesh but end up dead, n another lady being chained up. Okay, dat was all I saw.. for Saw III.

Jacke wasn't very fond of horror films, n I was kinda not in the mood for one, so.. we tried to leave n sneak into Cinema 2 where they were playing Jackass Number 2. There was the cinema employee who saw us out of our seats.. Then we jumped a bit, thinkin we wouldn't be able to sneak into the other cinema. "Er.. we're a lil too scared to watch the movie, could we maybe get into another movie?" I asked. He completely understood how we felt and told us that The Wrong Man* was showing in Cinema 5. Being an all-time Bruce Willis fan, I'd pick his flick anytime over any other movie.

* Note: The flick is called The Wrong Man in Australia but named Lucky Number Slevin in the US.

The Wrong Man had already started runnin when we went in, but we tried to make out the front part so we wouldn't miss much.


BRUCE WILLIS IS SUCH A HOTTIE~
Look at his dreamy starry eyes *-*

I dunno y I like Bruce Willis so much, Josh Hartnet (pardon me, but how do u even spell his name?) was alright in the movie, except dat his character had to be punched in the nose n had a scar on it n everythin. All I ever did notice about Josh is that his nose is crooked! Morgan Freeman was alright too, the fact that he wasn't playin a super big character was a bit of a bummer. I liked Morgan Freeman. :) But Bruce Willis is still my favorite :> hehe Lucy Liu did a good job as Lindsey too, her cheeky character fits her perfectly.

So we were in Cinema 5 watchin The Wrong Man for 5 minutes then the 3 of them came to join us. haaha, they gave in too! Mostly because Yoon wasn't a horror flick fan as well n that we were already out of the Saw III cinema, so it was really big-hearted of Linda to give in to watch another movie.

The movie plot was a good one, with the twist and turns in between that really kept me guessing. I didn't regret or anythin because I switched movies, watchin Bruce Willis was the ultimate dessert for tonight. I wouldn't say Bruce Willis had a big role in the movie, or that it involved a lot of action like his other movies, but he wasn't the main character, so the focus wasn't really on him. He posed a lot, mainly stayed straight faced, or with that little infamous smile. Okay, enough of Bruce Willis, I'll keep the drooling to myself. hehe
I'll watch Saw III on DVD, I promise. :P


Earlier today - on My test:
I woke up 10am this mornin, bathed n washed my hair. Chose some comfy clothing knowin today will be a warm day n prepared myself for my HPT test at 11:20am. Tryin to keep my cool for the test, I did everythin I could from smoothin my hair with some serum, make sure I had a bit of make up on (it does perk my mood up a bit) n ate half a cup of Kellogs Just RIght. I slowly walked to the car at 10:55am wearin my sunnies n slippers, keepin my cool. I started the car n decided dat I should look at my appointment sheet again, just to make sure.

It reads 9:20am.. -_-"

I don't know if I was just being plain stupid, or just being plain stupid. I just couldn't believe my luck. I have only slept 3 hours at most, prep-ed myself for an hour, n now I'm back to square ZERO.. The lady who booked my appointment told me it was 11:20am, n Jacke heard it too.

Mum says it's poor planning, or no planning at all. INDEED, it's all my fault that all this is happening, yeah? That all of the bad luck is just my lack of planning, that I didn't look closely enough, or check whether I was being correct or not. It's never bad luck, it's always human error.

Jacke comforted me, tellin me dat he wouldn't have looked at the appointment sheet too, if he was in my shoes. Thx dear, but it couldn't be undone. I deeply appreciate your efforts today, cheerin me up, movie n everythin.

But yet.. it's another $24.40 wasted..

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Alamak..... What happened this time with the HPT?? Gal i think u too relazed all this while. I think is time for u to get those pin up board or something and list those got to do list first. Cancel all the shoes ar, tank tops and yah know the kinky stuff...

Haha.... Right this instance... U must be wondering why i am so free durign the weekend huh?

Bubbles said...

i think Lucky Number Slevin is a really good movie too. on the hindsight, i love anything with lucy liu in it. and a great twist in the end... didn't see that comin actually.

Mz said...

alaMAK MAK MAK.. albiMAK MAK MAK..
hayah.. it's not that i slacked lor.. wasn't really my fault.. :(

i have not been shoppin, okay.. the only things i spend money on now is food... okay lar, n occassionally soul mama dessert. :(

very sad for me also ne..

charzylicious said...

ahha...seem like i am not the only scary-dy cat...muahah...lucky number slevin was shown on the cinema like few months back? is a good movie...