Friday, November 24, 2006

Slacker update

Beware: Long long long pictoria post. hehe Enjoy readin.. ;)

I've been on slacker mode since.. forever. So much has happened lately, n I have yet found the passion to blog. Emotions are still very much fluctuating, but very much kept at bay with Hero JJ by my desktop. hehe

Be careful not to get sucked in by his eyes like I would. Just adorable *sigh.

I've gone kuku the other day n decided to curl my hair for a bit.. as my curler tong didn't really work, I curled my hair up in sections (jz anyhow grab) n slept with it thru the night. It gave me a headache the next morning, with all the hairclips n curling liquid n stuff on m head. I loved how it gave me big hair. Charz, Kai, Elaine n Joey would have remembered how I loved BIG hair. I undid all the hairclips n made my hair fluffy. Don't expect to see nicely curled tresses, coz this is simply DIY and by all means, not pro work.
Initial curl before I went to bed.
TADAA~ the next morning.
So, do u guys like my BIG hair? Throughout the whole process, I took 166 pictures, gosh, I'm so vain I can't even stand it. But u gotta admit, I do look nice in curly hair too, right? Maybe curl more than half way up to the top, not jz the bottom part.
My 1st curl - May 2005.

So? What do u guyz think? Pardon the look on my face, takin a picture with a diff hairstyle does feel a bit weird n unnatural. Anyway, my hair is half black n half coloured, not too obvious, if u ask me. I would wanna colour it again before end of the year, right now it needs a trim. Anyone wants to sponsor my trip to the salon? Plz email me. :P

Ah, I was jz foolin around. Then on the hot Sunday (19th Nov), Jacke brought us all flyin. All as in he did 3 flights,

1st with Alex the China man n Ronald,

2nd with kuku Yoon, Linda n I,

3rd with Cindy, Venice & Amy.

It was great, since I haven't been Jacke's passenger for a long while already. Yoon was a lil afraid of the whole "fake engine failure" experience, altho I bet he enjoyed the flight. The 3rd flight should be most fun, being more of a "Roller Coaster" ride than a sight-seeing flight around town. We kinda took the usual route, Moorabin (airport) - Phillip Island - French Island - Melbourne City (orbit) - Frankston - Moorabin.


Pilot Jacke & his 3 passengers
Then Jacke did a lil turning to the right, n we took this picture. Note the scenery outside.
This was how Yoon was like after the turn, n some "engine failures", which made the plane all quiet while droppin a lil towards the ground. See all the nerves on his hand? Haha, he was holding on to dear life n screaming at Jacke the whole time. "Jacke, u don't f**king do that again or I'll f**k u upside down when we get down this f**kin plane!" Hahaha, it was so funny Linda n I were laughin our heads off at the back.

I did a lil cam-whorin at the back while we head north to the city. ;P
1. All famous Luna Park at St Kilda,
2. One of the biggest malls in Victoria - Southland Shopping Centre,
3. dunno wat it is, but love the design. :P

4. Melbourne tourist attraction - Queen Victoria Market,
5. Yarra River from the West side of the CBD,
6. CBD view from afar, misty n close to the beach.

7. Approaching runway at Moorabin Airport,
8. See anything u might fancy?
Okay, that's all for today, will update again soon as there are more stuff to write about. I'm off to participate in the HK-style BBQ at home. It means everyone holdin a skewer n cook their own food. I bet we'll end up cookin the food in the oven. :P Byez

4 comments:

::caR_cAr:: said...

mz, u curled ur hair!!! looks good on u! so pretty! i love big hair as well, coz it makes ppl more charm and attractive, ehehe, i also curled my hair 2 weeks ago, oh n coloured n trim it :P cost me lots...but i felt more fresher now, more energy to do things now :P
So u seems hving fun in melb la, i miss u guys so much!! haha i couldnt believe tat yoon will go fly with u guys, coz he is such a scaredy cat, he said he dun dare to do it be4, but now...haha becoz of linda i think :P
by da way hows ur job seeking going? well for me..I hvent find a job yet...but i m nearly runing out of my pocket money already...so sad...

charzylicious said...

heya babe,

finally u update ur blog since the last post..love ur curl, i was thinking of perm my hair again this morning, kinda sick of this hair now, btwy, i wnan colour my hair again, any suggestion for me?

aw...promise me bring me fly in melb when i visit k? tell Jacke bout it..ehehe...miss u very much..

hueylyn said...

mz... I love your curls! I think big hair suits you. Looks more sexy hehe. Ever thought of getting permanent curls? ;)

Mz said...

haha, hey girlz.. after i took all those pictures in the mornin, i washed it n it became all-straight again.. i'm not good at maintainin curls, n i comb my hair a lot. not a good investment for someone whose hair stays super straight all the time.. :(

i want big hair!! but i prefer loose curls, which are even more not worth the money since they don't stay as loose curls for long.

i'll reply other questions in my next post yeah? miz u guyz so much..