Thursday, September 14, 2006

Don't worry

I look at my last entry, re-read it for like.. maybe the 3rd time, n saw dat the date of entry is 13th sept. Today it's 14th sept, n just a mere 39 hours of my last post i felt like blogging again. It felt like it had been days since i last blogged.

I believe that i'm still lost, haven't gotten any answers for the past few days. My questions have been bugging me for a while now. Perhaps a long while. Life still feels incomplete.

My housemates n I, including some other frenz went to celebrate Wilson's b'day yesterday night, Karaoke, just like last year. By the end of the night, 2:30am, Cara was feeling sleepy n drunk, even tho she really didn't drink much. She was smiling n giggling all the way, it was really cute. I've never seen her like dat. I got into my car, with Wilson, Cara n Ronald following closely behind. After strapping on my seat belt, i could see dat Cara was sittin on the floor by the road, she couldn't help herself into the car before collapsing. Wilson helped her in, n she was still giggling. Please don't vomit in my car, i thought. She soon fell asleep, occassionally mumbling somethin to Wilson.

The whole journey home, i was thinking to myself. Why did Cara drink dat much when she knows she can't drink at all? How much alcohol, Heinekens do i have to down myself with in order to get as drunk as she was? I already had a stub, which didn't felt like anythin, almost like a hot drink keeping myself warm in the night. I am as sober as i can be.. was, sorry. Then it got me thinkin, if i really drank dat much parellel to the extend of Cara being in dat state, wat would i be doin? Would i be laughin n giggling like Cara? Or would i be cryin my head off nursing a wound? It wouldn't be very nice, would it? To cry n tear while not being able to support myself physically. That'll be a pain in the ass.

I'll try not to get to dat stage, the cryin stage i mean. Not dat i drink all the time, but booze is rather available around here, n they don't cost as much as they do in KL. I won't cry, yeah.. Don't worry.

No comments: