Thursday, September 07, 2006

Rough Patch

What's goin on in this world now? It seems my girls n i are havin rough patches, on our own. We girls are still strong, but on our own, we seemed to be crumbling.. We're okay, but emotionally, the support isn't there anymore.

Comin back to Melbourne, is like comin back to reality. Or is it not? I left KL with a different feeling this time around. I'm not comin to Melbourne as a student anymore, my status has changed. I've obtained PR status and I'm back here for work. I have to be independent, n not rely on my parents on everythin, money, shelter, abstract feelings, support that i get from them. I've left my job in KL (not exactly a job), my family, my bestest frenz, my pets, my new-found frenz.. Most of all, i've left the security in KL, the feelin of security i've been taking for granted.. dat everythin's been taken care of, no worries about money, food, shelter, transport. Everything..

Have I changed? I would like to be carefree, who wouldn't? But i'd also like to live in the REAL world. The real one. I find dat i have been avoidin issues, if i thought i had any, i'd just shove them away, takin a peek at them to see if they're pickin up pace to hunt me down someday. I've just been told that i've changed, and my change may make me a miserable person. What is it that i've changed? What's the real reason behind being miserable? Why can't I continue to be me? The REAL me? Or is it that the real me has never surfaced? I'm not sure I know anymore.

I've had enough of crying. I've never cried so much in my life before, n I shall stop. For the reasons that have made me cry, I shan't let myself go this time. I'm alright guyz. There's a lot more of life than just this. And i'm bound to discover it, n i'll do it happily. With someone, with a group, all by myself, i shall discover true happiness once n for all.

P/S: I shall always remember Steve Irwin as the brave and big-hearted environmentalist who strived for animals to be happy either being conserved or wild, n he as a person who loved life to the max.. Rest in peace, Mr. Irwin.

5 comments:

charzylicious said...

the most important thing is that you dont lost yourself...you are allow to give yourself some time to think bout what u really want in life...things change from time to time, is usual..we must be strong...i hear you..althou we are apart, we are supporting each other mentally...love you always...muacks

The FairScionKneeStar said...

Just remember one thing... Theres always sunshine and rainbow after the rain... ^__^

Bubbles said...

as long as you are able to accept and love yourself wholeheartedly, then you will never stray too far when lost.

...i'm still trying to find my way.

Killl_Roy said...

hmm there must be some celestial beings or entities at work..alot of people going through these "rough patches: these few days...

read your horoscope yet?

Mz said...

thx guyz, i really appreciate it. but all is over now.. wat about my horoscopes, bro?