Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Intense Roller Coaster Ride

For the past week or so, my life has been turned upside down. Not only was it turned upside down, it was inside out as well. Many of u closest to me would know, i was havin a relationship crises, a crises so big that it equaled the 911 event. To me only, u silly, not u.

I have currently made up my mind, that it would be best to stay with Jacke. A lot of our conditions have changed, we no longer used to be what we were like back then, when everythin was okay. I could not be the "cute" mz who jumps around n laugh all the time. Maybe i need more time.. maybe i've changed. Jacke isn't as "cute" anymore too, he no longer smile or joke all the time. We've both changed.. Is it for the better? Well, only time will tell.

My heart still hurts, i'm still in pain. Plz don't question me, i won't answer u. Still learning to heal, it will take time.. give me time. i need time.. plz understand. Thanks to u guyz who were there for me.

2 comments:

davors said...

"當
愛太沉重
愛太遙遠
愛太負擔

這個時候
或許
我們只需要抱緊"

Wish you the best dear cousin sis!

:P

Mz said...

抱緊? wat to 抱緊 wor?
All hope n faith that were there are almost gone..