Friday, September 22, 2006

Nervous

I've just finished watchin a Singaporean production "I Not Stupid Too" by Jack Neo. I think it's really good, it really tells parents to listen to their kids. I mean, wat they're tryin to bring out to the parents, at least. It made me leave a tear or two on the tissue, but it's worth it. At first it was about parents not listenin to their kids, then it was dat the kids couldn't talk to their parents anymore.

I guess i must admit dat this show has unfortunately brought me back to my past, as I did experience wat it was like dat my parents didn't listen to me. Maybe it was more of the 2nd part, dat i couldn't talk to my parents. I felt dat i couldn't tell them how i felt, or wat i wanted to do, n dat left me really frustrated. I must credit my parents tho, for my upbringing, n for tryin to improve as parents. How many mums would study Psychology in Education for their kids just to try to help them study? How many dads would teach u how to ride a bicycle, then teach u how to ride a motorbike, just to let u know how it feels? There may be parents like dat out there, but i'm sure our own parents would make us feel proudest of them. I'm proud of my parents, n i try to make my parents proud of me. I must confess i haven't really being able to succeed in my part, but i'm sure one day my parents would be, if they haven't already felt dat way.

Anyway, Nervous is the topic of the day. I'm feelin rather nervous right now, it's already 3am n i feel like i've just woken up. I've sent 3 job applications via Seek on Tuesday n i've written dat i'll call on friday to enquire about my applications. That's wat i'm supposed to do, as i was told.

Went out with Min Hui, Lee Inn n Diana yesterday night. Did a lil bit of catchin up, n got to know Mey from them. Apparently all 4 of us (except MH) are in the accounting field. Lee Inn is in an insolvency firm, Mey is doing Taxation, n Diana jz graduated n will be goin back to M'sia to work for HSBC. It was a really good outing, u know.. Girls talk n stuff like dat.. I reckon we'd make a really good support team for each other. It feels good to be catchin up with Min Hui after so long, even tho our last outing in KL was just a few months back.. Or rather QUITE a few months back already.

We're planning a visit to the Tesselar Tulip Festival this Saturday, even tho i've been there before. I hope the tulips would be at their best, n i'm hopin to see more tulips than i did last year. Will be makin some more new frenz there, hopefully we'll all have fun, with Tracy's 2 sisters n some of Patrick's church mates. I'm actually interested in goin to Canberra for the Spring Festival, as i heard dat's where the largest Spring celebration is held. More n more flowers! Haha, well, wat do u know? Almost every girl is a flower girl.. =P Who doesn't love flowers?? Maybe those who're allergic to pollens or have really bad hay fevers when they're around flowers, but basically, flowers are for everyone. Ah, look where i've gone to now.

Flower Land.

Uhm, i better concentrate on getting my answers right, or some really good ppl who will employ me straight away. Gosh, i'm not even sure if i'm right for the job. But Mey suggested dat i get into Audit first, get to run around, understand company structures a lil bit.. wat did she say already? Damn, i forgot. I was supposed to prepare for this. I'm sure if they're interested, they'll get me to go for an interview.. I'll keep my fingers crossed, but nobody really get jobs during their 1st few interviews, do they? (i know Kai did =P) But anyhow, dat's IF I GET ANY INTERVIEW(S). Pray for me, my frenz.

Oh, n a lil update, Albert has got his teeth back already, can't wait to see him. 3 yrs without his front teeth, it's gonna be weird. Even his gf April laughed at him the whole day.. Hehe, hopefully i'll see him friday or sat.

Will update pictures soon too, next post, maybe. PRAY FOR ME! =) g'nite.

1 comment:

charzylicious said...

babe, after read your blog, my eyes are wet...yeah, that movie, i watched and cried...was a good movie...worth for watching...

love, i know you ve been tough and trying to be strong...is not easy..and i know you can do it...love you much...i felt relief after read such a long blog from you...take good care yeah...summer is coming...enjoy and have fun....

with love,
lu