Friday, September 22, 2006

My new Havaianas!

An update on my job applications. I hesitated wakin up this mornin, but i did in the end, at 11:55am. -_-" I made 3 calls, 1st one said i wasn't wat they were lookin for, n dat the job offer was already in the finalising stage. 2nd one, no one picked up. Probably lunch time? 3rd one i just realised i didn't have their number so i checked another job offer n found the number to the recruitment company. Voila! nope, i wasn't wat they were lookin for either. But the very nice Mr Feldman made sure he got my details right n said they would contact me if any employers were interested in my resume. So there goes, just 10 minutes of callin n i'm out in the cold again. Sigh, i'm such a coward. Never mind, the search goes on.

I went shoppin with Jacke, there were 2 warehouse sales dat i wanted to go, but the Westco, MNG one was rather far, n i didn't wanna go all the way out, so we went to this Olga... shit, i forgot the name. It's an Aussie brand. They have quite nice bags, but mainly for older ppl, not my age. Saw this gorgeous sleep over bag tho.. Croc Skin imitation material.. Heavenly. Too big for petite Mz, n i don't need another hand luggage, so bye bye nice bag.

So we went to Smith Street in search for a pair of "walkin" shoes for myself. I just realised, in my whole time here in melbourne, the only pair of shoes dat i own, dat resembled to a pair of sport shoes would be my reddish converse pair. Which i have no idea where it is now. I saw a pair of Converse which i really liked today, sorta checkered, mid-length, white n greyish. Bloody $80, didn't seem like the price i would pay for a pair of shoes i'm so unlikely to wear 5 times in a month. It's really nice tho.. =P

I bought a pair of Havaianas!! Yay! I'm so happy about the buy, altho quite disappointed in the whole Smith St shoppin trip. My new slippers are a turqoise shade of blue! Hehe, see, jz talkin about it makes me feel so happy. I actually have another pair of hot pink ones, dunno where Jacke kept them.. :( Left my chocolate Reefs slippers in KL, so no more slippers to flop around. Anyway, i show u!!
Yay again!! They're really turqoise colored. I know Min Hui has a couple of pairs, maybe i should collect them as well. Keke, since i was really tempted to buy the Navy, Lavender, Orange n Yellow pair today. Got them for about $18 a pair, maybe i'll get Kai n Charz a pair? Will definitely get Charz a pair, but do u want one, Kai? Wat colour har? Charz, light purple one okay ar? No pink for u.. I've seen some ppl wearin Havaianas with the Brazil flags embedded, n i've always been wonderin where they got them if it was in M'sia? I saw the Brazil, Japan n Aussie flag ones today. Then suddenly i thought i didn't have any reasons to be buyin the ones with the Brazil flags, coz.. i dunno much about Brazil n i've got nothin to do with it at all. Haha, then i thought of buyin the Aussie ones, only if they looked prettier. keke

ANYWAY, Jacke bought a pair of Timberland shoes (he wants me to blog about it.. XP) which he really liked. Too sporty, if u ask me, but hey, it's not up to me to decide. It looked decent on Jacke, n for the price less than dat of the Converse i saw today, it's worth it. At least it would be more comfy, should be.

The wind was really strong today, n there were dust n dirt everywhere. I've got so much "stuff" gettin caught in my eye today i couldn't even walk properly, imagine dat. And because i couldn't walk properly, i bumped into this big lady, bugger biatch.. i was literally coverin my eyes with both hands n walkin so slowly while she just walked into me, makin me bump into her breasts. Ugh, it hurt.. My whole right eye looked bloody after dat, i felt like i was gettin a bruise. Wat was she thinking?? She was the one walkin with her eyes open n i wasn't like walkin in zig zags or somethin, stupid blindo.. I cover my eyes n she's the blind one. Hah! Worse of all, she didn't apologize, n i did. Stupid me, being too nice.. :(

I bought a nice white cropped button-up knit jacket. If u call them jackets.. Sigh, those lingos make me so confused. Never mind, it's really sweet n all, there was orange n brown, but white was the best choice, hope it doesn't stain easily.

Got a long day tmr, Tulip Farm, hope it'll be a good drive. ;)



2 comments:

Bubbles said...

are u sure its turqoise? looks like the typical pasar malam slippers judging from that pic ler :P

neways, i want HOT PINK!

Mz said...

WEEIII!!!

how can.. pasar malam.. *hmph*
alright, i buy for u one size bigger than mine lar.. so it's about.. 36/37 or 37/38... i wear a 35/36. Hot pink it is.. oh wait, u want metallic strap or not? maybe not lar, i prefer the normal ones..