Wednesday, July 26, 2006

downtime

I'm kinda proud of myself today, hehe, mainly becoz i managed to wake myself up n go to work.. not in time, but i did.

on monday night, Kai n i went to meet up with Shuj n Kz.. ends up Young Lee, Zi Bin, Aik Lee n Chin Hong were also there. dunno the latter 2, but we were in Chow Yang Kayu mamak. it's so good so meet up with them again, just to see who's doin wat n everythin. especially shuj n kz.

yesterday mornin i sent mum n dad to KL sentral, they're goin to Cambodia for holidays. gosh, how i wish i went too, then i don't have to work. but then again, no need to regret lar these things. i got my side of the bargain.. hehe

i took a day off yesterday, slept til 11am, then went out with Krist. she's Jacke's good fren from singapore, n she's here with her fiance/husband. chop, when u registered to get married, does dat mean u're married? or about to? anyway, we went to KLCC, bought some stuffs n did some good catchin up. Krist is havin her weddin in december, n i'm so disappointed dat i won't be able to attend. she was gonna ask me to be her "jie mei". wat an honour.. summore she said she'll have her jie meis dressed up in green frocks.. haha, my fave colour too, but green for a weddin. uhm.. hehe Kz joined us for coffee n some walkin in KLCC too. he's always been so good at comforting me, n of course also bombarding me lar.. but not yesterday, yesterday he was nice, really nice. thanks, kz.. u've been such a great friend.

then, yesterday night we had a high school meet up at meng tin in tmn mega. every memory brought up yesterday sparked laughters, n they were really funny. i think we won't be able to name everyone from the class now, as we're all gettin old.. *-*

i think i'm on downtime lately, haven't been able to really cheer myself up. bought a shirt dat i liked a lot yesterday. maybe becoz my parents aren't around, i always miss them when they go abroad. even just for a couple of days.. sigh, sad right? so old liao still become sad when parents go overseas. or maybe i'm down becoz i'm goin back to melbourne already, n i'll be leavin my life here in KL soon.. dat's y Kz has been such a nice pal, to try to cheer me up..

i need a hug >_<

No comments: