Thursday, July 13, 2006

Weird Male Piscean (2)

Okay, I know it's a lil soon to blog again today, but I can't help it. Besides, there are updates to the previous entry. Remember Mr Weirdo called me when I was on the phone with Jacke? Well, I rejected his call. There and then. After that, he sent me an sms, 2nd one of the day. To keep track, that's 2 sms n 1 call.

SMS was in mandarin:
"(direct translated) Miss: if you're bz then sorry I bothered! If there's any matter then just tell me. XXX(my gal pal) doesn't know I contacted you. Thankyou."

wha..???? I decided to reply (contrary to watever I said in the previous entry, I decided to take action myself):
"(in mandarin) What was it that you wanted? What is it that XXX cannot know about?"

Then he asked about the job again. Let me brief u readers a bit, Weirdo is helping his friend(s) and relative(s) look for a job, a welding job. He asked me if my company used welders then I said yes, but I wasn't sure if we're employing new welders or not. So we came to an understanding (or would it be just me?) that if there was a job vacancy for welders then I will inform him.

My dear friends, do any of you think it's necessary to PESTER someone for SOMEONE ELSE'S job? Cause I don't think so.

So I replied "(Mandarin)You asked me if there was a job vacancy, not asked me to help you get a job. The more you cannot tell XXX about a certain matter, the more you shouldn't be doing it. Your actions are suspicious, there is no need to keep contacting me." There!

AND THEN, guess wat (I'm always usin this phrase!!).. I forwarded the same copy to XXX. Of course I added a note to say that's wat I REPLIED to her bf.

AND THEN, while I was still typing this entry. I received an SMS.. hehe, guess who? WRONG, it's not weirdo. it's my gal pal.. ;D She said she wasn't feelin very well (uh-oh..) and went home. She'll call me when I'm off work.

oh, btw, after my last sms to weirdo, he did send a reply.
"The job is not for me"

*faints*
AS IF I DIDN'T KNOW???
Am I supposed to write "your friend and/or relative" everytime we mention "a job"??? That's just so duh.. so duh.. so duh..

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hehehehe...
it is stupid weirdo to tell girls about secrets la...
:)
no offense...

and... guyz are stupid...