Monday, July 10, 2006

yesterday talkin about tomorrow

Jacke n i had a conversation yesterday night, we were talkin about his parents' trip to Melbourne, how it went n how it ended. this was the part which got me kinda shocked, n laughin furiously..

J: darlin i tell u somethin, don't be shocked, okay?

me: okay, yoh.. u sound so serious.. so scary..

J: my mum bought us a quilt cover set..

me: quilt cover set? no quilt, right?

J: yeah, no quilt, the set is King sized..

me: har? but we don't have a King sized quilt wat..

J: my mum says when i get married then i'll have a new set of quilt covers.

(jacke n i laughin)

me: ur mum said it like u're gettin married tomorrow!

J: dat's y lar.. it freaks me out a lil..

me: hehe

so there, hehe. funny hor? there was somethin about his mum thinkin dat i'll be her daughter-in-law, but i don't remember exactly how it went, so i'll cut dat part out. hehe

No comments: