Wednesday, July 19, 2006

MADNESS

today i'm so gonna be jumpy. beh tahan lar!!

i altered my topshop pants and now they're a tad too short!! either my hip has gone wider.. no dat cannot be, the pants are TOO SHORT!!

i am so never gonna go back anymore. now i can't wear my pants with nice high heels, or i'd look so funny. short, to be exact, on top of me being already short!

OMG i can't BELIEVE this is happening to me AGAIN!

know wat happened to the last tailor who altered my pants way short? i never went back again. no, dat's not just any pair of pants, dat's my POLO jeans!! n my ONLY PAIR of BLACK jeans from LEE!!

I AM SO MAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Bubbles said...

umm....i have ulterior motives too. i always ask you out cos i like to see you wearing your "the tailor underestimates my height" pants :D

Mz said...

ah!!!!!!!!!!
Kai u must be jokin, or u're just tryin to piss me off big time! haha