Friday, July 14, 2006

New Witness to the Case (Weird Male Piscean - Episode 3)

So i had a conversation with my gal pal yesterday. She said she totally knew about her bf wantin to ask me about the welding job, n dat becoz her bf is really close with dat person, so he's naturally anxious about it. not quite the answers i wanted to hear, altho i dunno wat i wanted to hear. maybe i want her to say she doesn't approve of her bf's actions. or somethin like dat. then again.. never mind, i don't want any arguments to arise between them.

right, i told gal pal dat i totally don't like it dat he calls and/or smses me all the time. it's not right, it's not appropriate.. she just gave me a quiet, light n dat i-didn't-know-it-would-turn-out-like-dat "okay..". another not-wat-i-expected-to-hear answer, anyway.. i reminded her dat she wasn't being the person my other gal pals n i knew, dat she's not the same anymore n dat's she's so "alien" to us now. yes, i used dat word, "alien". ;) i told her her presence wasn't felt anymore, as i couldn't recall her being in one of our few dinner dates. she said she was there.. how accurate was i? i remembered there were 5 of us, but she wasn't there. i didn't bother to count out who were in the 5, not even right now as i blog it out. never mind, i thought. i know our friendship is still standing as strong as ever. n dat's enough for me. HOORAY FOR FRIENDSHIP!

oh, n as for y she didn't call me or msg me back for so many times, she said she was just plain bz, n she's havin a migrane or somethin. ;D

and then..
*JAWS music playin in the background*
(u'll thank me for it's appropriate-ness later.)

another gal pal HC smsed me this mornin, told me she read all our 2-days-worth of emails n dat she encountered the same problem. Mr Weirdo called her n sms her for many many days n she did wat i did, no replies n he stopped pestering her!!! wah lao!! n i tot problem was solved, then we can be happy gal pals like we always have been. but no.. new witness has sprouted, the case has been reopened, new evidence will be brought to the stand. (NB, talk as if it's some crime case. keke)

tonight is the night, HC n i will meet up to talk about it, before we bring it up to our gal pal again. brainstorming session starts 6pm, while havin dinner, later followed by a trip to Esprit as HC's fren got a 50% discount voucher, or somethin. YAY!!

n i told mum about it before lunch, as i could hardly wait for tonight, dat i'll be goin shoppin (maybe window shop only ler?) with HC at pyramid. here's our conversation:

mum: u ar, of all ppl. should not be shoppin, u don't even need the things u buy, u only shop for the sake of shoppin.

me: who says i don't need the things i buy?? i need, dat's y i buy!

mum: u should try to not buy anythin for a month, then u'll be able to control ur spending, control ur need to buy.

me: is there a need to control?? y should i NOT buy anythin wor?

then i started sayin "i don't need it, but i want i want i want!" haha this is a funny story dat i shall tell.

(Below is just hear n tell, based on a true story, all conversations are made up, but not it's contents, no point distorting them. ;P Thankyou.)
^^Episode 1^^
Story: A has a good fren B, A is dying of cancer, n asks B to take care of his family.

A: my good fren, can u plz take care of my family when i'm gone?
B: okay okay..
A: will u take care of my wife for me?
B: i will, don't worry.. (don't think perverted here, the wife is uneducated, does not work n shops A LOT, they're rich mar..)
A: n my daughters?
B: i will, i will, don't worry..
A: ALL 3 OF THEM??
B: *sweats* okay, i'll take care of them, all 3 of them..

^^Episode 2^^
A passed away, B takes care of his family. B talks to C(A's wife) about her spending habit, which is bad, she buys a lot of things, true shopaholic breed i heard). *Beware: short episode.


B: C, do u think u need to buy all these things?
C: i don't need them, BUT I WANT THEM I WANT THEM I WANT THEM!!
(now try sayin the last part really quick, n in a woman's voice, add some stomping, eye-shutting n a jittery look, watever dat is.)

^^Episode 3^^
B had a talk with his son, here's wat they had to say.

Son: dad, if u need me to go out with the 3 of them girls, can u plz give me 3 days notice in advance?
B: 3 days? WHY??
Son: i need 3 days to calm myself down before i can go out with them, they're too crazy for me!! i'll explode!
B: !!!
(apparently all 3 of A's daughters are exactly like their mother, the dumb-blonde kind minus the blonde hair)

no offence to the persons involved, this is mere entertainment. kekee but funny right??? anyway, my condolences to the family; n bravo to B for being such a good pal.

No comments: