Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Weird Male Piscean (Final)

(*Note: however much I loved the Trebuchet font, Dave's told me that it's hard to read, so maybe i'll switch to this original one. i mean, leave it to the original. can read liao bo? hehe)

haha, there would be no news on this weird disgrace to Pisceans, along with many other that I know of. I'm beginning to tire writing about this fella, don't u? guess i've vented most of those anger caused by pure weirdness and.. weirdness out of my system thus I feel light again. anyway, I do hope I don't see Weirdo again, too weird to even be friends with.. let's all bid goodbye to Mr Weirdo~ not dat he's gonna die or anythin lar, just dat we'll let his character die from my blog. haha wat a good way to put it.

alright, to those of u who haven't already know, I've been granted a Permanent Residence Visa (PR lar) from the Australian Government, thus I'll be able to fly in and out of Australia freely until 2011~ this is great, as i've been waitin for my results since forever. my own fault dat i didn't get it any sooner, but heck, i got it now. so stop askin me when am i goin over. well, i'm expectin many will ask. SO, i'll tell u guyz here right now, it'll be September. exact date not known yet, i haven't booked any tickets or even chosen the airline to fly with. becoz.. now, i wanna plan my itenerary liao. hehe

  1. i wanna go on another trip with Kai n Lu, where ever, it doesn't matter.
  2. singapore! then maybe i'll get the present my darlin bought for me n his parents accidentally brought back to singapore (more story on this later ;).
  3. erm, swimming! coz don't think i'll be doin any swimmin til summer, which is in a few month's time anyway.
  4. then redang, at the end of august, before i fly to melbourne.

yay~ u guyz happy for me? oh plz do, wish me luck on my career. i'll need it.

i will miss all of u so much, so plz let's meet up! n ar, plz ar, if u already know i'm leavin, call me, don't wait for me to call u. i hate goin out with frenz who have ulterior motives. eg: the guy fren who has never called me since i came back in november now suddenly invites me to a campfire. i don't hate him, i just don't like wat he did, so i declined his invitation n stayed home instead. the burning night wind was one of the reasons too, n i was havin a sore throat (well, sorta).

anyway, plz be a good fren, to anybody who's ur fren. don't call ur fren just becoz he/she's got the money or the car, or xbox 360. hehe or call ur fren becoz u needed a ride, call ur fren becoz u miss ur fren n u wanna just talk/meet up. AND be a good fren to the frenz who call u, make a mental note to call them the next time, don't just wait for them to call u. eg: Shuj, these "frenz" can then be branded as "not-so-into-being-frenz-with-you-kinda-fren". n can be mafia-ed, if u'd like, n have the Gs to do it. hehe whole load of crap.

now i'm gonna go burn some eye power on my work, n go lunch later, cyall..

No comments: