Friday, July 07, 2006

old sheets for new sheets

my IELTS results are out today!!! n i've got them, but i'll tell u about it later.

i went to lunch with charz, her couz n bunch at Seri Melaka in Amcorp Mall. right, i've never had Seri Malaka before, but they're not bad at all! i had a huge mutton rendang rice with barley water, then charz n i shared a cendol, with melted gula melaka. oh, they're like.. caramel, they taste different but they're still so nice, so comparable to caramel aka my fav of all time. anyway, charz n i were walkin then we saw this sale at somerset bay. it was more like a home furnishing sale coz most of the stuffs are from Living Quarters. we hopped around n i saw this really nice sheets. quilt set, to be exact. my quilt is too small, how can a Single quilt cover the whole of me? i know i'm tiny, but the quilt just doesn't do it's work properly. okay, i bought a Queen quilt set, so i'll have new sheets for my bed n new quilts!

sigh, i'm was so sheet deprived.. all those nasty lilac sheets, grey sheets dat never matched my bed. NOT ANYMORE!! i'm so happy!! n charz helped me carry them summore, so nice of her.. hehe okay enough boasting.

i got my IELTS results, n i got an overall score of 8.0! haha, well, i was expecting a 7.0 or a 7.5.. but then, hooray!!!! i'm so happy..

okay lar, end of entry. hopefully i can make full use of the things i bought today, which also include some jewellery parts. make make make!!

1 comment:

meiqi said...

congrats! 8.0? aih...no doubt my sister..:P hahahahhaha
did i mention that i got an A for my GCE during SPM? ngiak ngiak..:P okay..enough boasting..come back to melbourne quick! or i'll die of boredom...:( love you!