Thursday, July 13, 2006

Weird Male Piscean

This post is about a particular weird male piscean, as many of my friends will know. I shan't name him, bcoz he's a (considered good) friend's bf. we'll call him weirdo for now.

This post is also dedicated to myself, for being such a patient, understanding and a true friend.

Story:
  • My gal pal has an admirer, she's enjoyin his attention, not sure if she should accept to be his gf.
  • My other gal pals n i persuaded her to make up her mind n she did - got together with him.
  • We all went out a couple of times, each time the weirdo making fun of us gal pals, including me.
  • A certain galpal gave up goin out with us when weirdo is around. (This was about the 3rd time we went out together, with weirdo).
  • Weirdo calls me n smses me WAY TOO OFTEN (1 sms or a call a day is damn often okay) since the day before our 2nd outing.
  • And yes, his calls/smses are totally unnecessary, mostly not relating to his gf (a.k.a. my gal pal).
  • I only picked up his call twice, out of so many, n I don't ever call him back when the call is missed.
  • Yesterday I told weirdo's gf about her weird bf, n how she's changed since she got together with weirdo.
  • Guess wat? Weirdo sent me a "Sorry my friend!" sms, which was not replied to.
  • Today, weirdo thinks it's okay between me n him already, sent me another sms!
  • "Hi , friend . How the job 4 last time ask u de." Note the inappropriate spacing.
  • And yes, he has lousy english. No, make that VERY lousy. I don't mean to offend ppl who think their english is not very good, but come on, at least get somebody to correct them for u before u send it.
  • My gal pal is ever so bz, she's never free, n her bf keeps msgin me as if he's got nothin to do! BLOODY HELL!

Okay, I'm being very honest here, I DON'T LIKE this guy, VERY MUCH now. guess wat, I was just on the phone with my bf, n WEIRDO CALLED. of course I didn't pick up, I rejected his call. n my phone's on silent mode, so I won't hear anythin.

Why won't my gal pal call me back? i've left her msges on msn n smses tellin her to call me when she's free to talk but she doesn't reply. Geez, I'm so frustrated. I don't want to hurt my friend, and I certainly don't want her to get hurt. She doesn't even know the whole story yet, about how many calls weirdo makes to me n his redundant smses, yet she doesn't talk to me about it, at all. I'm worried for her, I believe most of our group are. Wake up dear! Don't make it a "Buddy or Boyfriend" situation.

No comments: